BCP Asia & Regus are sponsoring industry professionals having experience in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery & Risk Management for the coveted Certificate of the BCI (CBCI) Examination training course. The course takes you through the complete BCM Lifecycle and will prepare you to take the CBCI exam.
The course is intended to meet the technical and professional needs of Business Continuity and Resilience professionals working in organization of any type and size, in any industry or sector worldwide.
For more information about the course, download the course brochure here.
This scholarship is supported by Business Continuity Institute (BCI).
- Application Criteria: At least 1 year of experience in BC/DR/Risk Management
- Inclusions & Exclusions: The selected candidates shall be provided CBCI Certification Training Course by BCP Asia. The selected candidates needs to pay for the Examination Fees and arrange for their own travel & accommodation. The selected candidates can attend any BCP Asia organized CBCI training within 6 months from the declaration date.
- Evaluation Criteria: BC/DR Experience, BC/DR Contribution to his organization or clients & BC/DR initiatives taken for is own organization or community. Not more than 2 candidates shall be selected in this process.
- Evaluation Team: 1 Industry Professional from Regus & BCP Asia each & 1 Neutral BC/DR Industry Professional.
- Application Timeline: 31st Aug 2017 to 31st Dec 2017.
- Results Declaration: By end Jan 2018.
- Only selected candidates shall be informed and both Regus & BCP Asia are not liable to provide any justification for unsuccessful candidates.
- Regus & BCP Asia are not responsible for the outcome of CBCI examination result. No re-training shall be provided to candidate if he/she fails the examination.
- The selected candidate names shall be used for announcement purposes (not limited to website, FB & Linkedln etc.).
- In case of any queries or clarifications on this, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the CBCI Scholarship, please complete the form below: