Call for Papers!
Mark your calendars!
29 - 31 August 2018
Conference | Exhibition | Workshops
The Asia Risk & Resilience Conference (ARRC) 2018 Conference Committee would like to invite you to submit your paper submissions! The theme for this year’s conference is
"Corporate Governance, Risk & Resilience - Planning in Action"
The Asia Risk & Resilience Conference 2018 is looking for presenters on:
- [Process & Planning] Failure of major infrastructure
- [Terrorism] Planning for unforeseeable circumstances: Terrorism
- [Digitalisation] Securing your cyber infrastructure: Project your risks, tighten your security
- [Big Data] How Big Data can provide insight and planning to your BCM & ERM?
- [Fraud] Reducing Fraud Risks: What is the best for your organisation?
- [Supply Chain Resilience] Securing your business from a fault in your supply chain
- [Disaster Management] Does your workforce know the actions to take in times of Disaster?
- [Emergency Management] Are you “emergency prepared”?
- [Validating Plans] Ensuring that plans work through exercises; How fool-proof are your plans?
- [Strategic Risk Management] Avoid strategic blunders: How should the management team select the best strategy among all alternatives?
- [Business scenario planning] Business scenario planning done right! What should be considered for an effective business scenario?
- [Risk Culture] Aligning desired risk culture and risk strategy to the right metrics for management compensation structure
- [Strategic Planning for BCM] Speaking the C-Suite language: Gaining buy-ins from senior management to smoothly engage your programme
Submit your interest today!
Submission deadline on 31 March 2018
Submit your proposed presentation title
, along with a 200-300 word synopsis
and your speaker biography
highlighting your areas of expertise.
To submit, email firstname.lastname@example.org & cc email@example.com by 31 March 2018.
For more information on submission of the paper, click
Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a call at (65) 6325 2080.